I am happy to know that you have considered writing an article for Productive Club. I am looking forward to hear your ideas.
Here are a few guidelines to be aware of before writing a guest post for Productive Club. Make sure you read them carefully right till the end because I follow them to the dot.
- To begin, share 3 articles you’ve written as a reference to your writing skills
- Once you express interest to write a guest post, I will provide you 5 topic ideas to pick from.
- The ideas will fall under the overall topics of Productive Club such as Productivity, Reducing Distractions, Improving Focus, Starting a Venture, Overcoming Procrastination, Overcoming Fear, Utilizing time effectively, etc. Content written should target individuals, not teams or businesses.
- Having your own personal development blog is a big plus. That said, writers from other niche are welcome to write too. As far as the content is compelling, well-researched, and valuable, I will accept the post.
- The article must be original and not published elsewhere
- The article must contain a minimum of 1800 words. All my blog articles are lengthy and useful. I intend to follow the same for the guest posts too.
- The article must provide real value to the reader. Submissions with the sole intent of getting a backlink will not be accepted.
- The article must meet the following criteria: Hemingway editor – Grade 6 or below with all other criteria met, Writers Diet Test – Lean or Fit & Trim, Flesch Reading Test – Score of 70 and above, Grammarly – Score of 85 plus with an additional rating of Clear and Engaging
- Articles can be submitted in HTML or word format
- You may include a maximum of one self-promotion link(do-follow) within your article. The link must fit the context in a meaningful way and not be forced. (If you’re writing a post on behalf of a business, you cannot link to the homepage of your website within the body. You can link to a relevant article from your website’s blog though.) Your author bio along with a link to your blog will be linked separately at the end of the article. (You can add your company website in the bio.) Unrelated websites cited as references will be removed.
- I strictly follow all these guidelines. Any post submitted in violation will be rejected. I receive many such posts, so it would save your time and mine by reading through these with extra attention.
- Only exceptional articles will be published. Out of the hundreds of articles received so far, only 5 have been published. Even though I provide the topic from my side, the article will be rejected if it is not up to the mark. If that happens, you will end up with an article on a topic which we suggested without a place to publish it. If you’re uncomfortable taking that risk or losing the effort put in, kindly do not apply.
Yes, I would love to Guest Blog for Productive Club
Send me an email at email@example.com with your idea.