I am happy to know that you have considered writing an article for Productive Club. I am looking forward to hear your ideas.
Here are a few guidelines to be aware of before writing a guest post for Productive Club. Make sure you read them carefully right till the end because I follow them to the dot.
- Guest posts are free but they need to meet all the below guidelines
- To begin, share 3 articles you’ve written as a reference to your writing skills
- Once you express interest to write a guest post, I will provide you 5 topic ideas to pick from.
- The ideas will fall under the overall topics of Productive Club such as Productivity, Reducing Distractions, Improving Focus, Starting a Venture, Overcoming Procrastination, Overcoming Fear, Utilizing time effectively, etc. Content written should target individuals, not teams or businesses.
- Having your own personal development blog is a big plus. That said, writers from other niche are welcome to write too. As far as the content is compelling, well-researched, and valuable, I will accept the post.
- The article must be original and not published elsewhere
- The article must contain a minimum of 1800 words. All my blog articles are lengthy and useful. I intend to follow the same for the guest posts too.
- The article must provide real value to the reader. Submissions with the sole intent of getting a backlink will not be accepted. Read the latest articles to get an idea of the quality and value I expect. Your submission needs to be on par or better to get accepted.
- The article must meet the following criteria: Hemingway editor – Grade 6 or below with all other criteria met, Writers Diet Test – Lean or Fit & Trim, Flesch Reading Test – Score of 70 and above, Grammarly – Score of 85 plus with an additional rating of Clear and Engaging
- Articles can be submitted in HTML or word format
- You may include a maximum of one self-promotion link(do-follow) within your article. The link must fit the context in a meaningful way and not be forced.
- If you’re writing a post on behalf of a business, you cannot link to the homepage of your website or any sales/landing page within the body
- Any backlink which intends to make an immediate sale will be removed
- You can link to a relevant and free to view article from your website’s blog
- Your author bio along with a link to your blog will be linked separately at the end of the article. (You can add your company website in the bio.)
- Unrelated websites cited as references will be removed
- I strictly follow all these guidelines. Any post submitted in violation will be rejected. I receive many such posts, so it would save your time and mine by reading through these with extra attention.
- Only exceptional articles will be published. Out of the hundreds of articles received so far, only 5 have been published. Even though I provide the topic from my side, the article will be rejected if it is not up to the mark. If that happens, you will end up with an article on a topic which I suggested without a place to publish it. If you’re uncomfortable taking that risk or unwilling to lose the effort put in, kindly do not apply.
Yes, I would love to Guest Blog for Productive Club
Send me an email at email@example.com with your idea.