How to Start Your Business - 10 Week Challenge
By now, you have a much better understanding of the business you're stepping into. Collect and consolidate all the information that you've gathered so far based on:
- The budget you created
- The entrepreneurs you spoke to
- The potential users you spoke to
You are now in a position to make far better estimates than you initially began.
Revisit your deadlines
This week, you will revisit your deadlines. Come up with a plan for the next 12 weeks.
- Step 1: List down the goals you must achieve by the end of 12 weeks first
- Step 2: Based on the goal, add milestones through the 12 weeks
- Step 3: Define the tasks you need to complete each week
- Step 4: Add all the tasks and deadlines on Asana or any other task management tool that you're using
At the end of each week, rate yourself out of 10 on how did you do that week. Reward yourself for a job well done. If you had to leave some tasks unfinished, move them as appropriate and adjust the goals of the upcoming weeks if necessary.
Things to remember
Balance your deadlines such that they are neither too aggressive nor too easy. Your deadlines must challenge you enough to stretch and grow without tearing you apart.