A Little Better Everyday - The Kaizen Way
Controlling your anger takes some practice but you can tame yourself more easily than you think. You need to put in some conscious effort though. But do you know that if you turn angry:
- You might clutch your chest and die
- You might grow uglier day by day
- You might forget to buy groceries on the way home
- You might not be able to scratch your itching back
- You might even need to sell all your combs
Today, you must try to remain calm when you turn frustrated, irritated or angry. You may not be able to control your temper every single time, but if you manage to remain calm in at least one occasion, consider that as a feather in the cap.