Why can’t I see the changes?
- Your browser will automatically install the update when you close and open chrome within 48 hours of the release.
- If you keep your computer in sleep mode without closing your chrome browser, you will not receive the update automatically. Close chrome completely and open it again.
- In some cases, Chrome may not update the extension automatically for a week
- If you don’t see the changes, you can manually update the tool as follows:
- Type ‘chrome://extensions/'(without the quotes) in your browser
- On the top right, you’ll see a toggle button called ‘Developer mode’. Turn it on.
- Once you turn on developer mode, you will see an Update button on the top left. Click on it and all your extensions will update themselves.